Jul 17, 2019
Summary: Senior Vice President at Edison Research Melissa
Kiesche dives into the latest podcasting statistics and what they
mean for current and soon-to-be podcasters. We’ll learn unique
market-proven strategies to grow your podcast audience as well as
what data is telling us about the future of the podcasting
Let me know more about you! Please fill out
- It’s become far more mainstream than it ever
- We are now over 50 percent of Americans that
indicate they’ve ever listened in a podcast…
- 7 in 10 Americans are familiar with the term
- Monthly podcasting: 32 percent of people say they’ve
listened in the last month.
- Traditional podcasting advertising is successful,
- Host-read podcast ads
- Podcast ads within podcast where you audience
- Podcast listeners are a captive audience. these are
people who are going to sit and listen to the podcast.
- Branded/Sponsored podcast - companies that will work
with you to get a podcast out that’s specific to your audience.
that will help you reach top 100 list.
- Brand list studies prove that advertising on
- Habits of Moms and Media statistics and
- Moms use their smart phone more than any other
- FOMO is a really powerful thing.
- All it takes is content people fear they are going
to miss out on unless they pay for it. So assuming Luminary follows
that model. If they give us content we feel we can’t get anywhere
else, then people are
Edison Research: www.edisonresearch.com
The Infinite Dial Data: